Do you own a home that you are struggling to keep up with the maintenance?
Is it a struggle to keep up with your monthly mortgage payment?
Have you inherited a home that you do not want to keep?
Are you possibly facing foreclosure in Pensacola, Florida?
Has your life taken a different direction to where you are considering the sale of your home or investment property?
Pensacola Short sale (avoid foreclosure) at no cost!
Call or Text Jack at (850) 616-6377 or email Jack@PensacolaAreaProperties.org
- Jack Lara was recommended by a friend. He helped guide me through the process of selling my brother’s house after he passed. I was in another state and Jack walked me through the entire process. He was a knight in shining armor when he investigated an incident for me. Oh! He also got me an offer the first day the house was on the market. We were closed in barely over a month and could not be happier. Thank you, Jack!!" lizdebarr, 15 Hillbrook Way, Pensacola, FL 32503
I will provide you with 3 different values that your home could be priced at. Please do not let this overwhelm you. I want you to have this vital information so that you can be fully informed to make the best decision for your situation. There is another reason I want you to know these values. My goal is for you to be fully informed of the choices you have..
You see there are investors/wholesalers that could be a solution for you but you could end up leaving money on the table. The investor/wholesaler is obligated to themselves.
I am a Florida licensed real estate agent and I am bound by law to fully disclose my knowledge/insight about the Pensacola Florida real estate market. I am a Realtor and I am bound by the National Association of Realtors and our code of ethics. Most importantly, I am bound by my upbringing and service to do what is best for you and your outcome, not mine. In this moment all I ask for is an opportunity to discuss the 3 different values with you.
The first value is the Rolls Royce Value. This is where a home is remodeled or heavily renovated. This usually involves a landscape package. And typically involves putting a home into an acceptable insurable condition (insurance companies determine the outcome of a sale) and this could mean a new roof, new water heater, new heating/cooling system, etc.
The second value is what I call the Everyday Sedan. This may involve a light renovation such as painting, updating the flooring, new kitchen appliances or replacing outdated fixtures. However, keep in mind that insurance companies play a role here too. If the insurance company deems the roof too old, therefore making the house uninsurable, the buyer is then unable to obtain a mortgage.
The third value is what I call the Car in the Barn. Perhaps the car does not run or has rust throughout. Perhaps the owner just does not need the car anymore and does not want to hassle with getting it in showroom or running condition. There is potential to make this home reach its zenith in value, but, it will take expert vision, money and work...and all with no guarantee of reaching that zenith. This is where my cash investors reside and I have access to them and I promise you they are not wholesalers! These investors pay all the closing costs and the commission! Meanwhile the investor/wholesaler has learned to "buy" without using their own money...$$$. The secret is they are not really buying. They have a contract on your property and the contract has an "assignment clause" and they will shop the contract to another investor. The investor/wholesaler will get paid an "assignment fee" by the other investor and this could be a fee of a thousand dollars or ten thousand dollars...twenty thousand dollars or more. You could be leaving a ton of your money on the table and you don't want that surprise!
- "Jack Lara knows the market better than most Realtors. He can help you with complicated transactions that many agents would shy away from. He had to do an extensive amount of work to get my duplex to closing (beyond the call of duty). He earned every penny of his commission! I held a real-estate license at one time so I know a little bit about how to judge the knowledge and effectiveness of a Realtor. I highly recommend Jack for ANY real-estate transaction." John B.
Short Sale to Avoid Foreclosure
- What is a Short Sale? When the amount owed to the bank is more than what the house will sell for. This causes a shortage amount. This leaves a remaining balance owed to the bank. The investor/bank has to agree to take less than the entire balance of the loan.
- You sell Your home in "as is" condition. You make no repairs.
- You do not pay any closing costs!
- You do not pay any commission.
- "Jack continued to keep me up to date during my sell from beginning to finish. He made what can normally be a stressful time go timely and without any unsolvable problems. Whenever any problem came up his knowledge enabled him to handle it in an expedient and professional manner." Linda P., Milton, Florida.
- "Jack has represented me on the purchase of two homes. He is an expert in the areas of short sales and foreclosures. Jack routinely advises his clients on the status of their sale. I don't worry about things because I know Jack is always on top of where we are and where we need to be." Cathy S., Pensacola, Florida
- "Jack Lara took what seemed to be an impossible situation and made things work. Jack never once treated me in any way other than with complete respect and professionalism. He is a realtor that will work harder than expected on a short sale to get everything squared away. He is in constant communication with all parties involved and doesn't miss a beat. I would highly recommend Jack Lara to anyone looking to have a successful sale on their home." Betsy, in Pace, Florida.
- "Jack is the best real estate agent I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He took on a very difficult short sale that most other agents would not even consider and then was diligent and professional. Most importantly, he was successful. When challenges popped up, he overcame them. If I ever do another real estate deal in Pensacola, Jack will certainly be the first person I call. I have worked with many so-called real estate professionals that are more of a liability in getting a transaction complete than an asset. They have to be babysat throughout the deal. I would trust Jack to handle every aspect from start to finish and to have my best interests covered every step of the way." Aaron W.
- Hardship Letter Examples
- Deficiency Judgment Waiver Examples
- Short Sale Approval Letter
- Short Sale FAQ
- Example of Deed Restrictions Imposed by the Lender
- Letter Requesting Foreclosure Sale Postponement
- A list of some of my Short Sales
Faith, Hope, Act, Desire, Persevere, Belief, and an Expectation of Success
Joaquin Alberto Lara, LLC Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Main Street Properties