- We are buying homes in Northwest Florida.
- We will buy single family houses, condos, townhouses, and will consider multi-family.
- This is truly a cash purchase.
- The home does not need to be prepped for showings.
- The agreement you enter into is with the person that will actually take ownership of your property.
- You do not need to clean out the house. The buyer will dispose of the things you don't want.
- There is no requirement for a traditional listing agreement. We will do just a "one-time" agreement for administrative purposes and compliance with my office.
- No "for sale" sign.
- There is no commission or closing costs because the buyer pays for that.
- Mortgages tied to the house will be paid from your funds at closing. Property taxes and HOA dues will be prorated from your funds.
- If there are liens against the property then we will discuss how those will be handled.
- If you are in a financial bind or foresee one, inherited the house, or face potential foreclosure we can help.
- When we meet my goal is to fully inform you so that you can weigh your options before deciding what to do.
Jack Lara, Broker-Associate
Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate, Main Street Properties
1313 Creighton Rd
Pensacola, FL 32504
Joaquin Alberto Lara, LLC