Are you tired of renting your chicken coop? Want some home life freedom?
Paying rent of $1,200 per month? What could you get in the way of ownership if you were to put that $1,200 into a home you own?
Homes for sale in Pensacola, Beulah, and Cantonment
priced between $200,000 and $250,000 with 3+ bedrooms and 2+ bathrooms.
- Mortgage Amount of $200,000 at a 3.5% interest rate for 30 years the principal and interest payment is $898.09
- Mortgage Amount of $250,000 at a 3.5% interest rate for 30 years the principal and interest payment is $1,122.61
Whether you want to live in a fancy oversize chicken coop or something quaint that is low maintenance maybe it is time to look into owing.
Factors to look at when considering the cost of home ownership:
- Property tax
- Home insurance
- Mortgage insurance if applicable
- Down payment and closing cost assistance for a first time buyer
- If you have not owned a home during the past 3 years you may qualify as a first time buyer
- Down payment amount
- Age of the home
If you would like to talk about what is involved when buying a home give me a call or text at (850) 554-9543
. I can also put you in contact with inspectors,
mortgage lender, insurance agent and a credit improvement counselor.
Jack Lara, Broker-Associate
BHGRE, Main Street Properties
1313 Creighton Rd
Pensacola, FL 32504
Joaquin Alberto Lara, LLC Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Main Street Properties